Thursday, June 19, 2014

State of Affairs

The Escape of Chaos by Nicholas Vitale


In my last post, I mentioned that my sewing space was a mess.  Here is the proof:


View from the laundry room

View from the stairs


Carpet is draped over my sewing table due to the flooding that happened during the first thaw.  We had a lot of snow this past winter and when it melted in such great quantity, it came through the seam of the window on the right.  My mom and I got as much off the floor as possible (thank god for plastic bins!), and placed the carpet on my sewing table to dry out.  Not long after that, I moved to her place until I had Maggie, so I haven't had a chance to put my sewing space back together again.  That is my goal this week.  I'll post pictures when I get it done.


More to come,


1 comment:

  1. I hope you can clean it soon so you can do more sewing.

    ReplyDelete