Monday, March 23, 2015

Maggie Monday-Valentine Mini Shoot

I did not intend to have pictures taken for Valentine's Day...I mean, who does that? Apparently, I do. 

Jennifer Hall posted a sneak peek of the set she put together for the shoot, and I KNEW that Maggie had the perfect dress for the set. I couldn't resist it.  When else is she going to wear this dress?  The headband was custom made to go with the dress. It was just too perfect, right?

With this mini shoot, there were 4 digital files and a Facebook cover file included, but I just couldn't narrow it down, so I ended up with 8 files, paying for 4 additional files.


Maggie does this little face almost every time!

 


Mummy couldn't resist the glasses!

She wasn't a fan of the wings...

...so we distracted her with candy!

My love...so beautiful!
Maggie's next photo shoot will be her first birthday smash cake session. I can't believe she is almost 1 already! Where has the time gone? My sister is making the cake with bright rainbow icing. I'm sure it will a HUGE mess!

More to come,



No comments:

Post a Comment